Tuesday, February 14, 2012

♥ Happy Valentines! ♥

The first thought that came into my mind when I woke up this valentine's day is "no date, no expense"

I find it funny how I thought of that phrase. Yes, I don't have a date today but this coming Saturday, I do have. I'm still sticking on my "straight home on working day" attitude.

My co-worker's and I are joking around where were we going after work. Some replied they would hang out with friends in some buffet, some said they have a dinner with their love ones but me, I said I would go straight home. hahaha...

Anyway, I don't know what to say. I guess I'll just leave you some bible passage.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It is not jealous, is not pompous, it is not inflated, it is not rude, it does not seek its own interests, it is not quick-tempered, it does not brood over injury, it does not rejoice over wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things." (1 Corinthians 13:4-8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...