Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The One Who Holds My Heart by Luther Vandross

I'd Rather had bad times with you, then goodtimes with someone else.
I'd rather beside you in a storm, then safe and warm by myself,
I'd rather have hard times together, than to have it easy apart.
I'd rather have the one who holds my heart, who holds my heart.

And then I met someone and thought that she could replace you.
We got along just fine, but wasted time because she was not you.
We had alot of fun, though we knew we were faking
love was not impressed with our connection built on lies, on lies.

So Im here cause i found this one thing is true, that im nothing without you,
I know better now and I've had a change of heart.

This is the last song I heard before I go to sleep. Somehow this song has a different meaning nowadays. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...