Tuesday, May 22, 2012

[Joomla 2.5] Create New Article Frontend

I have three Joomla 2.5 sites. One on my local and two on a free hosting site. On one of the two sites (on free hosting site), I create a menu item that allows frontend registered users to create an article but was given this error:



I thought the error was because I upgraded Joomla 2.5 on it's latest subversion and it did conflict some files so I tried my local site and the error was the same. I concluded that maybe it's not the upgrading part that does the error but maybe there's some glitch on Joomla 2.5. So I did some research and I found that it has to do with the global configuration. So here's the solution:

1 Go to Site > Global Configuration
2 Go to fourth tab which is Permissions
3 Locate Create then set it to Allowed

There you have it! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...